Youth in Taiwan - Education
The National Youth Commission is mainly responsible for coordinating work on the government's Youth Policy White Paper, which includes sections in the “Education” chapter on the policy goals of:
- 1.Creating equal opportunities for education.
- 2.Offering a clear vision of multiple routes to further education and working towards multiple optimal education opportunities.
- Strengthening improvement of school campus and community civic education.
- Building self study concepts.
- Fostering the youth with the ability to work globally.
- Fostering multitalented personnel.
The Ministry of Education is responsible for issues related to education. Please see the following websites for information on the physical and mental health of Taiwanese youth:
Ministry of Education
Updated Date 12-03-01